Friday, October 9, 2009

Can we talk?

Ladies,I do hope you don't think this is gross
of me.But.....I have a zillion questions roaming
around in my mind.I have read some on the
internet.My Dr.gave me a book,but I want a
person to talk to.
I remember not to long ago going to visit a
friend in the hospital.The hospital was under
construction.A nurse was kindly showing me
how to find my friend.We passed a sign that said
oncology.I had no idea what it meant.I asked her.
Was I living in a fairy land or what?I still wish so
bad I didn't know what that word meant.
I know alot of you have had cancer.Would you
mind sharing with me?If you are uncomfortable
telling the world,here is my e-mail.
Jamesaskelton@yahoo.com.
I will appreciate this so much.................ANN

10 comments:

Angela said...

Hey Ann!

I'll have to say that I'm both sorry and glad that I can't help you with your question! I hope someone out there does email you and you can get some of the answers that you need!

Hugs and prayers!
Angela

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

I have no experience w/ cancer, Ann but I can offer you a hug? I hope you're feeling OK *saying a prayer that you don't need chemo*

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I feel very fortunate that I have not had to learn about it, so unable to help you. But I am sending a hug.

ann said...

thank you all,you all 3 are such sweet and cherished friends.God blessed me on the days i met you all.ann

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh, Miss Anniepoo...My mom had cancer, but I have no personal experience. And, no, it is not gross to ask questions! We are all friends here and you are a very special friend! I hope you are continuing to recover and that all is going well. It's nice to see a new post from you. I am also sending you a big cyber hug...
((((((Ann)))))) Have a wonderful weekend...Love ya...Debbie

Lisa said...

So glad to hear from you! I have not had cancer so I cannot answer questions. I'm only a person who has loved many with this thing that just won't leave me alone! I hope some that have are emailing you!
Hugs my sweet friend!
Lisa

xinex said...

Hi Ann, I hope you can get your answers. I don't have any personal experience but I have a medical background so if there is anything I can help you with, you know my email. I am just so happy you are doing so much better. Hugs to you my friend...Christine

Lady Katherine said...

Yes, I have had and do have. I am going back to surgery on Oct 21. Should you want to talk give me an email. ladykatherineteaparlor@gmail.com
I know the emotions one goes through with the big C comes into your life. I would love to help you, should you want some information.

Denise said...

I will pray without ceasing for you.

santamaker said...

Hi my sweet Ann that lives in all caps! I have missed you , girl. You are such a strong and vibrant woman. I'm praying that you will continue your strength, your humor and your health.
love you,
Santa