Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HONEY,I'M HOME

HELLO ,

I want to thank of you for all the prayers

and love sent my way.I really did take off

just to rest for awhile and get rejuvenated.
Then we had a family crisis and like most illness'

stress brings it on.

But now Baby,I'm ready for anything,almost.

My sweet daughter is here to help us out now.

And we have all have a fabulous week.DH took off

for 8 days to take care of me and of course the holidays .

Don't worry about lost pay he has several months of

vacation saved up,for times such as this.
For today,I want to fuss.One of my ,sh---------------,

several addictions is craigslist.I look at it when I am able

to get to the puter,ha,4 or 5 times a day.Checking new stuff.

I check the free stuff and the furniture section.Some

of the adds you wonder are these people crazy?And true

enough sometimes it is people just playing with your brain.

There is no such address or a phony phone number or

something.

But look just look what I found below?And the price on

both------free.Yes,you would be amazed at the stuff on there.

And yes there is no drawer.But we have some nice pieces of wood

in my dh's workshop and he has one of those tools that shapes wood.

Glue it over it,stain it.Ta-da------------------And it was very close by.

The armorie is about 45 miles away,but all on the highway so it would

seem faster.Would my dh go get them for me?and this is what I want

to fuss about..........NO------------------------,WHY??????????






Well,of course the table he could carry by himself.But no one to

help carry it.Our one neighbor that woud've helped him now

has cancer.The other one that said he would help on another project

conveniently never is home.Our sil lives out of town and we live way out

in the country.

Plus the fact that really for over a year now,but for the last 2 weeks

he has taken total care of me.He does all the grocery shopping,all the

pharmacy.Takes care of all our animals,including cleaning the

bird room.That is love.

All the vacuuming,cooking,mopping,sweeping,everything.

For I think it's been 2 wks,i have been in a haze.All i have done is sleep

and go to the dr.There's no since running up more hospital bills.They can't

do much more that I can.I have all the machines right here I need.

So why couldn't he go get them for me????????????????????????

This is my way of bragging on my sweet husband.Yes,he usually is a slob.

And yes,he drives me nuts sometimes.But this,to him was my worse

illness yet.He said,this one really scared him.He was an angel.The only

thing i can "really"fuss about is,he would wake me up to try to feed me.......

Not bad huh?

And..........................also,I have the most awesome friends and family.

All of you stood by me and called and sent e-mails ans left comments.

And for this I am so very thankful.It's so amazing how you can love

someone so much that you have never seen.But we all love our God

and even though we feel and hear him,we have never seen him.So it is

believable.

So...I will still be watching Craigslist.net for more goodies we can go get.ha.

And I am now back all snuggled back with my sweet friends.YALL.......................






20 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Ann my goodness your husband is truly a sweetheart and an angel.
You are a blessed couple.
I've been so worried about you. I hope you continue to get better and better.
Was Roo missing you? Did he snuggle with you?

Your new furinute is GORGEOUS!
Great choices my friend!

Have a blessed day today.
Love ya, ~Melissa :)

Domestic Designer said...

Hope you continue to feel stronger. Sounds like you have an awesome husband.

Diane @ Four Paws and Co said...

Your hubby is one of the best! Was Roo with you while you were sick?

Great furniture finds!

Bunches of hugs! ♥♥♥ Diane

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you have some great help. Praying they will take you in Houston.
Glenda

mbkatc230 said...

So glad to see you back. Your hubby sounds like such a dear! Love the new furniture, our Craig's list never has such good finds. Take care of yourself dear one, and hope to see your around more and more. Hugs, Kathy

Linda said...

Ann, so sorry this has been such a difficult time for you. I pray that the days will be better. Thank the Lord for a wonderful husband! Linda

Chandy said...

Glad that you have great loved ones to take care of you when you needed it. :-)

I was wondering how you were doing and glad to see you where able to post today.

Cindy J. said...

Dearest Annie-poo so glad to see you feeling well enough to post. So many prayers going your way for you and your dear family.. My dh is doing really well, my Mom pretty good and my son just seems to be fine... I am worn out but ok.. grateful to be doing as well as I can... I will have to start checking the free furniture section too, that looks like fun. Love you sweetie, Cindy

Denise said...

So glad you are feeling better sweetie.

Deanna said...

Oh Ann, your DH is a darling! What a blessing the Lord sent your way. Please continue on your road to feeling better and I guess Craigslist is a good way to take your mind off of your troubles!

Deanna :D

Eclectic Pink Rose said...

I too am a huge Craigslister!!! Mr. Rose and I have found some wonderful freebie trash to treasure finds!!! Sounds like your DH is a sweetie too!!
♥ Teresa

marty39 said...

Oh I am so glad your daughter is there and so glad your DH is such an angel. When you feel better it is so tempting to overdo, but please take care and rest too. Love seeing you here again. Hugs, Marty

Shelia said...

Oh, Dear Ann! I pray you'll continue to feel better and get stronger with each new day! Now, you have a sweet hubby! I think he's spoiling you! LOL
Oh, and what beautiful pieces you found on Craigslist! I'm an addict too! I just love to look and things whether I want anything or not!
Take care, Dear One and
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh Ann, I'm so glad he had vacation time and could take off work and take such good care of you (not to mention taking care of the birds too)! What a guy! Much more important than some furniture pieces! So glad you are feeling better. Love ya, laurie

xinex said...

Welcome back, Ann! I am glad you are rested and at least strong enough to start blogging again. We missed ya! Nice furniture and did I read that right? Free? Wow!....Christine

The Raggedy Girl said...

Glad you stopped by and I went back to catch up and I am sorry you are so sick but what a great hubby and daughter. You are in my prayers.


The Raggedy Girl

prof en retraite said...

Oh Miss Anniepoo! How wonderful to be seeing you in blogland again!! I hope you are feeling stronger! Your dh sounds like a real sweetie! When we hear that you are back to checking Craigs list and blogging, we are all sooooo happy!! Take care...Love ya...hugs...Debbie

rosemarie said...

your lucky to have him ,he is a gem ,my hubby is alot like yours..now that you brought up about graigslist,ill be checking it out alot more,,you take care..

Deanna said...

Thank you for the buttons Ann. I really appreciate that gesture. I'll put them on my blog right away! LOL!

I have family in Odessa and Midland. My parents grew up in Seagraves. I'm originally from Lubbock but hubby and I moved here to San Antonio six years ago. I truly miss West Texas but you are right on about that sand!! I don't miss that at all!

Hugs,
Deanna :D

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel