Saturday, April 4, 2009

NEW AWARDS

I have been a terrible person.
But I do have an excuse,not a good
one,but I have one.I haven't felt
well lately.
I have been honored by these
lovely people with these lovely
awards.


This top one is from my friend

'Chandy.She made this herself.

Isn't it lovely?Chandy's blog is

all about Tablescapes.you all

will just love her.She's so very

sweet.Her blog is here

http://whatnowtablescapes.blogspot.com/


This lovely little shoe,I just fell
in love with.my long time friend
Laurie received it and was giving
it to whoever wanted it and didn't
have it.So I took the sweetie.Thank
you Laurie.Laurie's blog can be
found here.
http://bargainhuntingwithlaurie.blogspot.com/

Along with the Friendship Award comes this message: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated." It also says: "Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


This lovely little fragile beauty was
given to me by my friend Riet.You
can find her blog here @
http://quiltinnstitchinglady.blogspot.com/

She's on vacation in Spain but you can still
check out her blog and her lovely needle work.
Thank you so very much Riet.
And this one is from my friend Athella.
She is a brand new blogger and a designer.
She is also a little doll.You mught stop over
and welcome her to blogville @
http://athellag-ocdesigner.blogspot.com/

Along with the Friendship Award comes this message: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated." It also says: "Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I would like my new friend Spencer @



http://bellamerecottage.blogspot.com/


You will love her.She reminds me of myself


or my baby daughter.This I say with love.


You'll see,she just does.....




Libby http://www.twirlandtaste.com/


Libby is well read and dignified.But at


the same time she is kind and gracious.


She reminds me, in spirit, of our dear friend


Vanna.A REAL lady.You will enjoy reading


her.And like Ms Janice,I know she can


teach us all something.


a href="http://not-a-real-namespace/http://www.twirlandtaste.com/">

My dear friend Laura


laura and I have been good friends


for along time.She is a teacher.She


is a teacher we all want teaching our


children.She is kind and wise and only


thinks of others,to her fault sometimes.


She is working now,and hard to catch


at home.but soon,it will be summer and


she can come out and play with ALL


of us and you can really get to know her


as a lot of us have.She lives @


http://tomariescabin.blogspot.com/
My new friend Lisa @http://pupylov.blogspot.com/


Lisa is brand new.She is a really fast learner.


She is wholesome and sweet and makes


you feel HAPPY just to be around her.We


all need more people like her in our


lives.


Please if you donot have these


awards take them.I just wanted


to make sure these friends got these.


Thank you....

8 comments:

Tomarie said...

Wow Ann! I not only thank you so much for the awards but for the sweet, kind, and generous things you said! You are one in a million friend! :-) Love ya! L~

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Hi Ann,
Congratulations on your awards!

Chandy said...

Ann, no need to worry... Just knowing you accepted my award was thanks enough! Congratulations! All are well deserved my dear friend!

Bellamere Cottage said...

Dear Ann......

I am so humbled.....wow! Thank you so much for all of those wonderful awards. You are soooo sweet and dear. I so appreciate your trying to help me in my time of techie need. :-)

I will post them and pass them on as soon as I get my computer problems fixed. It's gone from bad to worse. Now my whole computer is on life support. I can't do anything at all on it. Even system restore is missing. I can't sign on....Nothing, nada, zip. I have my husband's laptop when he's home, but other than that, I'm out of luck. And, my pictures are all on mine. Boy, this stuff is complicated. Our fella won't be able to come before Wednesday, so I'm out of luck until then.

Thank you again. You're such a dear.

Blessings and hugs!
Spencer

Happy To Be said...

Ann you are alway so kind to people ...I think I told you that once on RMS when the ruddies would come out and attack peeps..May you have a blessed day dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

roy/elisabeth dean said...

YOu are so deserving of these awards! I LOVE the "shoe fits" one! I might just steal (borrow) it...I'm a shoe fanatic!
Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway. Yes, it is certainly time for you to win, you've entered every one! Maybe I should have someone besides Roy do the drawing???
Have a great Sunday~
♥,Lilly

Lisa said...

OH THANK YOU!!!! I feel honored to have friends like you! It has been great to blog for a week! hahaha I'm very happy to be included in this great group!

Thanks!!

Hugs, Lisa

Libby Murphy said...

Ann, you are the one who is truly the inspiration to others such as myself, who are the recipients of your awards. I am touched and honored. As someone who is very new to this blogging universe, it is indeed very special.
Thank you and Happy Twirls always
Libby