Friday, April 10, 2009

more awards yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

This lovely award came from my
new and very sweet friend Lisa.
You know sometimes you feel like
you have always known someone?She
seems just that way.I do hope you
will hop over and meet her.She is
brand new to the blogging world.But
apparently is learning fast.She made
this adorable award.isn't it precious?
And you know,something homemade always
means so much.Thank you sweet Lisa.You
can find her here @

http://pupylov.blogspot.com/






Monday, April 6, 2009

I have received this award from Kathy

@ http://mbkatc230-emptynester.blogspot.com/
The month of April has been named Tell 'Em You're

A Fan Month. So, let your favorite blog sites know

that you're a fan, just as Kathy did with me! Thank

you so much Lori! I was so honored when I read

your comment! This is a really fun award!


Now, here are the rules:

1. Leave a comment or an email for your

favorite blogger telling them that you

are a fan of the site.

2. Feel free to copy and paste the award,

or you can get the code at Sited and

Blogged to present to your blog

friend or post on your site when

it is awarded to you.

3. When you receive more than

one fan, put the number of fans

you have received under the

image.

4. The more fans you receive

the better! So, what are you

waiting for...tell someone

you're a fan of their blog...HAVE FUN!

17 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Hi Ann, Thanks so much - hope I don't get to boring. I have tried every way I know, but can't copy and paste the fan. When I paste, it shows up as a red X. :( Any way, thanks it is appreciated. :) Happy Easter, and have a great weekend.
Glenda

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Right back at ya, Ann. I'm a fan of your blog, so add another fan to your growing list. Love ya, laurie

Cindy ~ My Romantic Home said...

Thank you so much Ann! That is so sweet!!!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

Thank you so much ann. I picked it up and put it right back down! I am a fan of your blog too. Happy Easter! p.s. I will be making the bread tom! I will let you know how it went.

mishebe said...

Thank you so much , makes my day even brighter! Mishelle

marty39 said...

Ann, you know I'm a fan, so add another number for me. Congratulations on all the awards. They are such fun, and I truly do enjoy your visits and your blog. Happy Blessed Easter. Hugs, Marty

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you Ann!
You are the sweetest friend to all.

You add aother fan from me to you okay.

Have a wonderful and blessed Easter.
~Melissa ;)

Lisa said...

Happy Easter!

THANKS! You have helped me so much just by reading my blog and commenting! I've gone to every blog you've sent me to so I too can do this for others!

Hugs, Lisa

Chandy said...

Thank you Ann, I will post it tonight on my sidebar!

Brittany said...

Yay!!!!

Thank you, Ann! This is my first bloggy award. :)

I am a fan of your blog, too! Add one more to your expanding list!

I am truly flattered and excited! You made my day. Thanks again!

I hope you have a blessed Easter.

nikkicrumpet said...

Hey Ann....I appreciate you passing it on to me! It means alot...and I agree with Laurie...you need to add a fan on your blog for me! It's always such a nice place to visit!

Diane @ Four Paws and Co said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you for the fan award. Now, add another one to your fan list, because I'm a huge fan of yours! Bunches of hugs! ♥ Diane

Raggedy Girl said...

Thank you so much for the award. I posted it on my blog. You are a sweetie!

I also just wanted to stop by and wish you a really Blessed Happy Easter.

from Roberta Anne
The Raggedy Girl

CIELO said...

Thank you for passing this award on to me! ;) I'm honored....

cielo

Lynda said...

Ann, thank you so much! Since I'm relatively new to blogging, this really means a lot to me! How very sweet of you! Thanks again!

kymber said...

Hi Ann,
Thank you! I am a fan of YOUR blog too my friend!
((Hugs)),
Kymber

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Ann, Thanks so much for thinking about me with this award. That was so sweet of you. I am honored.
Hugs, Terrie