Thursday, April 30, 2009

FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO FRIDAY

I want to introduce you to someone
that someone should write a book
about.See those eyes?That's
just a regular camera.Isn't
she lovely?Yes,I know,I say
that about all my kin folk.
This is my great niece.And I
mean great in many ways.Her
name is Jessica or Jess.
As with Levi,I will not divulge
their past.It is not my place.
But they were both babies
and nothing was their fault.
They lived in different states
with different circumstances.
But what they have both done
with their lives.After what
they both lived through .If
for no other reason exist,
you know there is a God
by looking at them.


After Jess grew up,and she
had an awesome Dad by the way.
She fell in love as we usu sally
do.He was a great guy and he loved her
as much as she loved him.
BAM,cancer.In a few short months
he too was gone.
See what I mean?This little
lady just gets knocked down ,and gets
knocked down.And comes right back.
She says"bring on the rain,cause I'm thirsty anyway.



Well,does it surprise anyone this
is where she landed"Not me.
Her caption on this pic is."Aren't
I adorable?"Yes Jess,you sure are
honey.
And more Army.She is proud of
herself and proud to serve her country.This is where her and her brand new husband
live.In San Francisco by the beach.Yes,God closed
one door and opened another.And he is a dandy too.


To see Ms Deborah and all the
other wonderful family fotos
Go here@
http://picturespotspens.blogspot.com/

14 comments:

xinex said...

She is truly beautiful, Ann, and I am grateful for her serving our country....Christine

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Jess is a beautiful young lady, and after having such a sad past, I'm so glad that she has found a new love. Tell her I said thank you for serving in our military. laurie

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

She IS beautiful -- sounds like inside as well as out!

Fieldstone said...

What a nice way to introduce your story, Ann. Yes, she does have beautiful eyes. They say that eyes are the window to the soul. She is so young to have dealt with such tragedy. For her to decide to enter the military is inspirational. And what a beautiful photo to wrap up your story. Pam

Amy said...

Very beautiful young lady!! Thank her for her serving our country.Amy

Diane said...

Ann, she is a beautiful young woman, obviously as beautiful inside as out. But, then that's what makes one truly beautiful, isn't it? It's what's in the heart shining outward that gives us real physical beauty. She is a treasure, not just to you and your family, but to every American whom whe so proudly serves. I am so thankful the Lord has brought someone else into her life and into her heart. God is so good!
Thank you for sharing Jess and her story with us!

Many hugs...........

Diane

Really Rainey said...

What a beautiful strong young lady.
I want to thank her for serving her country proudly!
~Really Rainey~

I also went to the Bella blog... wow... very touching.

jeanne said...

Ann, your great niece is a special girl for sure. God bless her for serving our country. She has a happy life now and that is a blessing. Jess is so pretty.

Hugs...Jeanne

Brittany said...

Great photos and such a sweet story!
I love hearing about strong women.
Thank you for sharing it.

Also, I now have a blog button! Check it out if you get a chance. :)

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Jess is beautiful...inside and out! Did I mention brave, too! Thanks Jess for your service to our country! Susan

Glenda/MidSouth said...

She is beautiful! Please tell her thank you for serving our country!!
Glenda

Sheila T said...

What a beautiful and inspirational story. Thank you!

rosemarie said...

she is so blessed ,im so happy she is doing what she wanted to do,and your right about when one door closes another opens ,she is a beautiful girl and has alot of love to give..

Anonymous said...

Кажется, это подойдет.