Thursday, April 16, 2009

FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO FRIDAY

HELLO AND WELCOME TO
ANOTHER GRAND KID,I MEAN
ANOTHER FAVORITE FAMILY
FOTO FRIDAY.THIS IS WHEN
WE GET TO SHOW OFF OUR
OFF SPRING AND OUR OFF
SPRINGS OFF SPRING.
TODAY AS EVERY FRIDAY
IS HOSTED BY THE SWEETEST,
THE PRETTIEST HOSTESS
AROUND.OF COURSE,IT'S
MS.DEBORAH.YOU CAN SEE HER
AND ALL OUR OTHER LADIES
HERE @
http://picturespotspens.blogspot.com/

TODAY'S PICTURE IS SO VERY
SPECIAL TO ME.REMEMBER THAT
PICTURE I SHOWED YALL OF MY
MOM WHEN SHE WAS YOUNG?I
NEVER REMEMBER HAVING THAT
PICTURE.IN FACT,I DON'T
REMEMBER THAT PICTURE AT ALL.
HONEST.
I FOUND IT IN MY PICTURES.
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I
REALLY THINK?TRULY?I THINK
ANGELS PUT THEM BOTH THERE.
TRULY I DO.
THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN OF
BRITTANY.SHE WAS MY 1ST
GRANDCHILD.WE ALL KNOW WHAT
THAT'S LIKE.RIGHT LADIES?
WE LIVED IN WEST TEXAS.HAD
FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS.ALL MY
CHILDREN WERE BORN THERE.AND
BRITTANY.
MY SIL'S DAD MOVED OUT HERE
TO GARLAND.(A SUBBURB OF DALLAS)
WHEN THEY LEFT BRITTANY WAS A
YEAR OLD.THIS PIC WAS TAKEN RIGHT
AFTER THAT.
HER PATERNAL GREAT-GRANDMOTHER
ALSO LIVED OUT HERE.SHE MADE THIS
DRESS.ISN'T IT PRECIOUS?
YOU KNOW WHEN YOU GET BABY PICTURES
TAKEN,OR BACK THEN.YOU ALWAYS BUY
20-30 PICTURES AND HAVE ALOT---------
LEFT.NOT THESE...I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY
PICTURES LIKE THIS I HAD.BUT SOMEHOW
THEY ALL DISAPPEARED.
I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS PICTURE IS SO
IMPORTANT TO ME,EXCEPT IT'S THE ONLY
ONE EVER LOST.
THE KIDS WERE OUT HERE A MONTH BEFORE
THEY CAME HOME.IN ODESSA WHERE I AM FROM,
YOU CAN DRIVE ACROSS THE ENTIRE TOWN IN
15 MINUTES.I HAD SEEN BRITTANY EVERYDAY
OF HER LIFE UP UNTIL THAT POINT.
WHEN THEY CAME BACK,I HELD OUT MY HANDS
TO TAKE HER,SHE QUICKLY TURNED HER HEAD AWAY.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW CRUSHED I WAS?
YOU COULD'VE PICKED ME UP OFF THE FLOOR
WITH A SPATULA.AT THAT POINT,I SAID WE'RE
MOVING TO DALLAS.AND WE DID.
BUT,BACK TO THE PICTURE.THIS PICTURE HAS
BEEN MISSING FOR YEARS.SEE HOW WORN IT IS
ON THE EDGES?I HAVE NO CLUE WHERE IT CAME
FROM OR WHERE IT HAS BEEN,BUT I DO THINK
THE ANGELS KNOW WHERE BOTH THE PICTURES
CAME FROM.

Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Cyn said...

What a precious story! And what a darling little girl!

Cindy J. said...

Oh Annie you know how I am with my first grandbaby who just happens to be a darling little girl and she lives just a few blocks away.. I can't bare a day to go by and not see her.. If we don't see each other we are on the phone with each other.. I can only imagine how much it hurt when they moved away.. Those angels know what they are doing.. Hope this finds you well sweetie. Love, Cindy

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

What a precious little baby! Your trying to make me cry every time I come to your blog, aren't you! You almost got me crying again, but when I saw that sweet baby, I had to smile. laurie

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

What a sweetheart!!

mbkatc230 said...

What a beautiful little girl, and what a sweet story. I'm so happy that you found this picture, those angels know what they're doing, don't they? Hugs, Kathy

Chandy said...

It's beautiful Ann! She is beautiful. The good part of moving away is you get to visit!

~Tara said...

Hi Ann,
Thanks for visiting my blog! My mom said she loves you for the comment you made!

What an adorable picture...I too believe certain pictures have been left to me by angels ;)

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to checking out your blog some more and seeing more Fave Family Foto's! Have a great day!

jeanne said...

Ann, Brittany is so precious and beautiful. I once moved from a lovely new home to live closer to my grands. I never regretted it a minute. How wonderful that photo was found or a miracle...Hugs...Jeanne

Diane said...

Ahhhh, she's beautiful! And, I do agree, angels visit us and leave little bits of heaven for us to enjoy!

Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving such a sweet comment. I have blessed assurance that I will see my husband again. From the way things look in this world, it could well be sooner than later. Whatever time it may be, I know he will be there waiting for me.

What a precious thought to know I will see him again, as well my Momma and all those I have lost in the Lord. Not only that, but I finally get to see my Jesus and sit at His feet!!!

Have a great weekend, Ann!

Many hugs........

Diane

Sue Jackson said...

I'm so grateful to be able to see my little Riley almost everyday, only 10 minutes away. And now my son and his wife are having a baby girl in June. They live with me, so I'll get to see the baby everyday. There is nothing better in life than grandchildren!
Take care, Sue

Montee said...

What a beautiful baby girl! of course Brittany is one of my favorite names. I have a Britnee. I wonder how many ways that name is spelled?

Moonlight Hollow Musings said...

I am impressed that you picked up and left "home" to follow your grandbaby! I feel like doing the same thing. My babies are in West Texas and we are in East Texas. I miss them so badly! Yes, the angels kept your pictures safe and delivered them to you when you needed them!

Malisa

TRES BELLE said...

Ann,

I certainly know how you feel!!! I took care of my grandson when we lived in Indiana and saw him everyday. When my husband took a job here in Tyler my son and his family followed and our daughter was already here. There was a time though when he didn't remember me either and I was sooooo upset by that. He just looked at me like "I think I've seen you before, but can't remember where". I don't blame you on bit for moving!!!

Hope you are feeling okay and I also think those angels are up to something!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Kris

~Deborah~ said...

Oh Ann, such a precious child - surely the angels didn't want you to miss out on that photo of her!

I love the way you look at life.

Thank you for sharing!

Tomarie said...

What a precious, Precious picture!! I'm so glad the angel showed you the way! Love ya! L~

JuJu said...

you got that pic from me; lol i posted it back in january

here: http://mzjujub.blogspot.com/2009/01/baby-mini-juju.html

oh and bryson loved his scrapbook!

love you!!