Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SECOND TIME AROUND TUESDAY

Thank you Ms.Diane for hosting today.
Lets just go down
her list for participants and see what
all the tresures everyone has found.Thank you.
http://diane1876.blogspot.com/2009


My husband and I went to garage sales this
week-end.As we were headed down the driveway at
this one sale,we both were
headed to this.The lady had paid $50.00 last
year at First Monday.But she said she had moved
and it no longer fit her house.As you can see
it's not even dusty.I guessed she'd want $20.00
at least for it.I liked to have passed out
when she said$5.00.WOWOW.Yes,I did make one
last year myself.And I paid $10.00 for just
the ugly chair.This is unbeliveable.Mine is not
nearly as cute as this.And yes,James,I still need
the porch finished to put it on.My other one is
gracing the hall way.
We got several other things too.But I 'll
tell you all about them later.I have to tease some.....


I think she or he actually made the chair itself.
And most likely the birdhouse too.
Isn't the ribbon just precious?
Don't those flowers look like Spring?
Don't you just love it?Doesn't it look like happiness lives here?

26 comments:

Riet said...

Yes, definitely spring |Ann. I love your pictures

mbkatc230 said...

So pretty, it does look happy! What a great find. Someone put alot of work into this, and it's so fresh and summery. Kathy

Teresa said...

That is just adorable. I love the colors. and those old fashioned daisies are my absolute favorite flower. Great score.

Deb said...

what a find, I love First Monday at Canton, but sometimes a little expensive, this is wonderful

Cyn said...

What a beautiful chair. Spring won't dare stay away now.

xinex said...

Sp fresh and spring like, Ann! I can't believe you got them for $5. I have to go rummaging with you!...Christine

The blog of MBW said...

That is a good deal and it's all decorated too. I bet that you took off before he has the chance to change his mind.(that's what I do) :-)

Have a nice day, Ann.

The blog of MBW said...

Oh I forgot, thanks for following my blog-you made may day. You are my first one. :-)

kimmcl said...

That chair is precious - what a steal! Good for you girl!

Happy To Be said...

Doing my HAPPY DANCE for you Ann...how great is this...and James get her porch done...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Shirley said...

I love the chair. I certainly says spring. Please stop by...I've left you a little award.

Candy said...

Too Cute and what a bargain!
Glad you liked the baby girl postcards. There was no date on the 'postcard' side. When I post the other two I will include the back.
Happy Tuesday, Candy

nikkicrumpet said...

I love it...very springy!!! And quite a bargain too!

jeanne said...

Ann, yes, I just love it. Spring has happened on that chair today. Thanks, I can't wait to see more.

Hugs...Jeanne

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How pretty, and a great price!
Glenda

Lisa Ann said...

That was a great find! Lovely!

Susan S. said...

That IS a HAPPY chair. I love the way it looks with the hat and the bird house. GOOD FIND!

Diane @ Four Paws and Co said...

Oh, I'm in love! Wow, did you ever get a deal or what! ☺ Diane

Really Rainey said...

That is so cute! And yes it looks like spring! It would look adorable anywhere you put it~

~Rainey

bj said...

Oh, this is so pretty and springy...I just love it. Great find for a great price...love it!

Diane@A Picture is Worth.... said...

Hi Ann,
I do love it! Looks very springy and welcoming!

Thanks for linking to 2nd Time Around!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Ann, this is just so pretty, and yes, it is sooo Spring. I'm just happy that you found it, because it is definitely a happy chair, and you should have another happy chair. laurie

Wanda said...

Hey Ann So nice of you to stop by I love meeting new people. And welcome to Roses in Winter. Cheers!

Carrie said...

What a lovely find!

Chari said...

Hello Dearheart...

Girl...I'd call that a steal not a deal!!! Hehe! Can't believe that beautiful sunny chair was only $5! I just love it darlin'! It just looks like it's singin' Spring!!! The pretty white and yellows...ahhh!!! I love daisies, and that cute little birdhouse just makes the whole vignette!!! And...that pretty hat! I'm just so happy for you, Girlfriend...it's lovely...just like you!!!

Love ya honey!
Chari
PS...you are a tease! What else did you find? Hope that you post on them soon...I can't wait! hehe!!!

The Muse said...

OH, yes I DO love it! & Yes, yes...I am certain spring surely resides there!