Friday, March 20, 2009

FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO FRIDAY

Hello,and may I welcome you to my
FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO FRIDAY.This
event is hosted as always by the
lovely and funny Ms.Deborah.You
can find her and many others and
their favorite pics @
http://picturespotspens.blogspot.com/

Today,I am showing you indeed
one
of my favorite pics.I do not like
posed
setting,except for wedding,school,
and
such.
Theres a place,ya know?I like
to catch
people off guard.
I hope you remember the
little fellow in the middle,that's
Josh,my son's son.
The left is Tyler my oldest
daughter Pam's son.Pams' husband

Gary is on the right.Today is Tyler's
birthday and my son's birthday by
the way.whew!!!!!!!!!
This was at Christmas after we had all opened
presents at my daughters.Everybody
was lined up taking pics and thank
goodness the guys started acting silly
instead of looking like they were
in a line-up.
This was truly fun,taking these and I
still get a kick out of looking at them.Re-
member,I told you Josh is a mess.Of
course he doesn't know he's going to be
in 30 or 40 home,ha.
Please don't forget when you finish looking
at my boys to go see Ms Deborah and all
the ladies.
Crazy.we got crazy.We are crazy......
style="MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; TEXT-ALIGN: center">

style="CLEAR: both; TEXT-ALIGN: center">Posted by Picasa

21 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Love those expressions!

Miss Janice said...

They are very handsome!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

They all look so happy.Nice looking young men.
Glenda

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I am like you I love unposed pictures. They look like they are having fun.
Nice looking boys. My 7 yr old GD saw this and said the one on the right looked like her Daddy. They do look some what a like....lol..

Sue Jackson said...

Great photo and I love that "the boys" look SO hapy and having a great time! Take care, Sue

mbkatc230 said...

What a handsome group of men, and they look like they are having a great time! Kathy

Cindy J. said...

What a great picture Ann, they are having a great time. Precious, handsome grandsons. Love, Cindy

Kristen said...

I love looking back at photos too....this is a good one

Happy Birthday to your son and Tyler

roy/elisabeth dean said...

That picture can't help but make you smile! You really should frame it in one of those magnetic frames and put it on your refridgerator...what a fun way to start your day!
Happy Birthday to both of your guys!
♥,Lilly

Raggedy Girl said...

Great picture and you can see the fun in it.

Have A Fantastic Friday
from A Raggedy Roberta Anne

Sherrie said...

Hi!
They look totally happy! Great photo! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

April said...

They look like trouble waiting to happen...in a good way, of course! :) Have a super day!

Sheila T said...

That's a really fun photo. Happy Friday!

jeanne said...

Ann, your photo is a treasure. Photos are always more fun when they are not posed. Your boys are very handsome.

Have a grat weekend.
Hugs...Jeanne

Linda said...

Ann, I love it! We always do a crazy family pic every Christmas and those make me smile. Darling photo! Linda

xinex said...

Nice to see everybody so happy!...Christine

Short and Sweet said...

Great photo of men having fun during the holidays.
Thanks,
Loretta

~Deborah~ said...

Good lookin' bunch of fun guys!
Yes, I love seeing photos like this one also!

Thanks, Ann!

Tomarie said...

Now these boys are just three handsome studs!! :-) L~

Montee said...

They look like some good old country boys.

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Good looking guys! They look like they have a lot of fun together. My internet service at home is down, so I'm late getting here. I'm at "work" now! laurie