Friday, February 13, 2009

PINK SATURDAY

Hello,and Welcome to another
fun Pink Saturday.Today is a
special day as we all know.And
I was so pleased to find so much
romance in the world.As I looked
for pics to blog about,I found
hundreds and hundreds.It's amazing,
and I am so proud to report to you,
there is STILL a lot of LOVE in the
world.
Due to the pics I liked the most I
have entitled my blog today.Hearts,
flowers,and cupcakes.You'll soon see
why.
As always our Pink Saturday is hosted
by the onw and only Ms Beverly @
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/


How would you like to sit down and

have a bite of these lovely hearts











Or have a bite from this tree?
Look at that chocolate.Drip
some into my mouth,please.














How about this romantic idea?




















Don't you know our hubby's would

hate to wear this!












See all the romance i found.


Wouldn't that have been nice?


























And here's a crown for all those romantic divas


out there.










And I love------


this.























And another favorite.Give you


any ideas?It does me.

















look at the beauty here.


These are "almost"too pretty


















The beauty people can create













And what beauty God can create.

















EvenMr.Kitty enjoys Gods beauty.


Now,lets go see all the other romantic


pinks of the world.Grab and lets go.

29 comments:

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

your are pretty great at this yourself kiddo... thanks

xinex said...

Beautiful pictures, Ann! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! Hope you're feeling better!..Christine

Rose Haven said...

Happy PS!!

You should stop by my blog...and check out who the winner of the Blog Make-Over is!!!

;-)

Susan said...

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day Anne!

Susan

Cindy J. said...

Happy Valentines dear, hope you are feeling better. Beautiful posts, loved the pictures. Love, Cindy

Jill said...

Love the crown.. and the yummy looking cupcakes!

tardevil said...

Love your photos! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Came over to say "congrat" on your win at Jan & Tom's!

prof en retraite said...

Hi Ann...How are you doing, my friend? I love your post...you always find the best pics!! My fav, of course, is the kitty with the rose!!! The cookies and cupcakes look so yummy! Have a wonderful V Day!! hugs...Debbie

Happy To Be said...

Happy VD to you and your honey Ann..may yo get a box of candy and eat it all...ha ha!! hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Pug1 said...

Wow, I could really go for one of those cupcakes about now! CHEERS! MICHELE

Diane said...

Happy Valentine's Day & a Happy Pink Saturday too! ♥ Diane

Really Rainey said...

YES! I'm doing the sugar heart tomorrow at coffee... Thanks Ann!
Happy Valentines day!

*Rainey

Glenda said...

I am sure there is a law somewhere that prohibits chocolate candy this early in the morning. If so, I confess, I'm breaking it right now. Hope your day is filled with wonderful things that make you happy.

squawmama said...

Happy Valentine’s Day girlfriend to you & your adorable honey... Hope your day is filled with love, laughter and fun...Loved your romantic post

x♥x♥x♥
Donna

Tomarie said...

Anniepoo...you found the bestest and most prettiest pics! :-)
Those cupcakes look dreamy! Happy Valentine's Day! L~

Penny said...

Ann,
Very pretty pink post~
Have a perfect Valentines Day ~

Llyn M said...

Happy Pink Saturday and ♥Valentine's Day♥, too!

marty39 said...

Such gorgeous pictures and sentiments of love. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. Hugs, Marty

EnglishCottageRose said...

So really beautiful, I enjoyed it all. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Valentines Day, Char

Deanna said...

Oh the romance of those photos! I think I loved the heart in the sand and Mr. Kitty!

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ Happy Pink Saturday and Valentine's Day!
Deanna :D

Tomarie said...

I finally added a post with pics! THANK YOU for all your help...I love ya!! L~

Riet said...

Hi Ann. Thank you for your compliments. I love all your pink pictures. Are you feeling better? Happy belated pink Saturday

Shabby Cottage Collectibles said...

Thanks for stopping by my Shabby Cottage. Love your Pink thanks for sharing. Esther

Fifi Flowers said...

YUM... those cookies are sooooo pretty! Love bleeding heart plants! Ooooh la la a crown... I hope you wear it!

Betty (picture circa 1954) said...

Thank you for the romantic pinks! Happy Belated Pink Saturday.

lvroftiques said...

Love all the beautiful shots Ann! But...and I'm sure this says something about me....those cupcakes with the fabulous pink roses and green frosting....made me drool more than any of the rest! Lol!! *winks* Vanna

CC said...

Such wonderful pictures Ann. They're just lovely. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a great week.

Loretta said...

Happy belated Valentine's Day! I'm very slow at getting to the posts this week. Yours is very pretty; love all those pictures!

~CC Catherine said...

Ann, I'm catching up on some of your older posts! How precious this pink saturday post was! Love the one of the kitty smelling the posy! ALL pics were great! ;) ~CC Catherine