Saturday, January 31, 2009

PINK SATURDAY

Hello are you in the pink

and ready for a little pink?

Well in blogland on

Saturdays you can find

it.All you have to do is

visit MsBeverly@
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Today,we're going back

to my house.ok?Okay,

we're here.Lets go into the

entry.

Ont the right side of the

entry is my little table and

on it is a little angel.She is

watching out for us and

keeping us safe.See..she's

watching all who enter.
























Here we find a pink picture

and my Faberge' want to be

eggs.And one of my favorite

vases.


























Here rate my spacers will



remember is one of my pride



and joys.The picture of the rose?



I found it at a garage sale for $1.00.



It was one side of a very old frame.



That one piece weighs 2lbs.It is



really very heavy.The carving on the



piece ws so elegant.The patina was



soooo lovely.I begged dh to cut it



down for over a year.I even tried



to do it myself.Good thing I stopped.



When I watched him do it,it's not



as easy as it sounds.And in the pro-



cess he made some errors.So,I



had to patch it and paint to



make it work,It 's still lovely,



but the true patina was superb.



















Here we have my pretty lamp,that I wanted to be

even prettier.Everything is prettier with pink on it,right?

So,on go the pink beads.

























Thank you for coming by

today.Please go by and see

the other ladies.They have alot

of pretty pink to show you too.

And PLEASE come by tomorrow,

I have a special favor to ask ALL

of blogland....

28 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy Pink Saturday, All your pink things are lovely Ann. I do remember the picture from RMS days.. it's just as gorgeous today.. have a super day my friend.. hugs ~lynne~

Glenda said...

Your roses are lovely. I get the idea they may be among your favorite flowers. The ones on the table with the angel are wonderful. Your header welcomes Valentine's day with subtlety, and that picture that you and DH worked on is gorgeous. You are definitely in the "pink" today.

Riet said...

LOvely pink goodies Ann. The beautiful painting with the rose is so great with that wonderful frame.

PlantBuddy said...

Lots of pink treasures. Love roses too.

Amy said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! such nice pink things. have a great day,Amy

prof en retraite said...

Hi Ann...I love your pink post! You must love roses... you've got quite a few finds there! Have a great weekend...hugs...Debbie

squawmama said...

Ann I just loved all your pinkness today... So beautiful! I really like you new blog look too... Very elegant and classy... Have a funtastic day girlfriend.

(((HUGS)))
Donna

mbkatc230 said...

What a great pink post Ann! I love that rose picture, and what a find! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Kathy

xinex said...

Good morning, Ann. I love all your pink pretties! Love the pink flowers and the cherub that greets you as you enter...Christine

Hello Mary Lou said...

Everything is beautifyl. Great post.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Ann, you certainly have a lot of pink lovelies to share with us, and it's been fun seeing them all! I wish my DH was handy with a saw. I would hate to think of the mess that frame would be if Mr. Magpie took a saw to it. LOL! ;-) Your DH did a good job, and you did a good job painting it. It's all very lovely.

Wishing you a Happy Pink Saturday!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lady Katherine said...

Just love the rose! Oh, and the eggs too.

Nana said...

I love all your pind stuff. I love pink, but don't have much around the house. Talk to you tomorrow.

Cindy J. said...

Love all of your pink Ann. Great idea adding the pink beads and your rose painting, what a terrific deal and so beautiful. Hope this day finds you feeling well. Love, Cindy

Diane said...

Happy Pink Saturday Ann! You have some beautiful pink things! ♥ Diane

amiable amy said...

WOW! What a great pink Saturday you have in here. That is really cool, a dollar for that piece of elegance? Great find! Anyway, just dropping by, to say hello and just checking new post. See you around. God bless.

lisa said...

I just adore the pink fringed lamp, how pretty.

Lisa

Llyn M said...

Nice pinks! Happy PS!

splummer said...

Hi!
Lovely Pink Photos!! I really like that lamp, its so delicate looking! Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

jeanne said...

Hello Ann, I love your entry way pink roses and angel. We all need an angel to look out for us. Your vignette is lovely with your wanna be egg. smile. It looks lovely there. the 'rose' is gorgeous. A very sweet pink post today.

I also love your photos from Friday. I didn't get to your post. Busy day.

Hugs...Jeanne

Lana said...

Thanks for the home tour. Lovely photos for Pink Saturday!

All the best, Lana

Elizabeth said...

Love all of your pinkness, but I think that sparkly fringe is calling to me!

Deanna said...

Hi Ann!
I loved your angel. So sweet!

Deanna :)

Susan said...

Oh I loved the tour of the pinks in your home! Can I stay a little while and visit?

Hope you are having a great day!

Susan

Katie said...

Oh the frames are so pretty! Happy Belated Pink Saturday!

Pug1 said...

Your pinkies are lovely, CHEERS! Michele

CC said...

Oooo, all your pinks are just wonderful. The rose is just beautiful and I love the little eggs. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a lovely day.

Beverly said...

So many pretty pinks in your home. Thank you for showing us around.

Happy Pink Saturday, Ann.