Saturday, January 24, 2009

PINK SATURDAY

Welcome to another
wonderful Pink Saturday
hosted by our Ms.Beverly
@
> http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/%22%3E%3C/a%3E">http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/">/a>>
Where there are many to
show you all their PINKS.
Please go by and visit them.

Today I have hit the mother
load.I have been asked
repeatly,"where do you find
all this stuff?"I just google
pink.Never have I ever gotten
the same things,It's fun and a
little weird.
Thursday I came up with the
mother load.my grand daughter
would love----------this.She was
born loving pink.
I found PINK everything for cars.
Check it outtttttttttttttttttttttttt.



These are,and I wouldn't know
either if they weren't tagged.
VALVE COVERS.What ever
that is,ha.














These are peddle covers.











Of course these are mats.Not bad,huh?












Here you can order
everything.


>












I love these even though
they aren't pink.I love
GAUDY.





















This is for CD's.hummmm!
What if you have more than
one?














And wheel covers or in my
day,ha.HUB CAPS.....















Diamond stick shift cover.Just

give me the diamonds.






















Pink butterflies for the
outside anyone?














Or,you can but the kits

with it all..















These would be nice if you
lived on the ocean.hmmmm.
















More floor mats...













More seat covers














And WHO doesn't know


what these are,stand up...

This is about 10%of what they had.



Can you imagine?Well,as I keep

saying all women love bunnies and

PINK.

27 comments:

ksarra said...

Would guys like this stuff, or do you think it's for women's cars only? Cute.

ann said...

I think only women myself???????????Ann

mbkatc230 said...

Who knew? How funny that you found all of this, every girl needs some "bling" for her ride! What a fun post. Kathy

prof en retraite said...

Well...I obviously need to jazz up Tawanda...that's my car's name. She might like some pinkness!! Have a great weekend, Ann!

Susan said...

Wow so much pinkness for a car!

Happy Pink Saturday!

I love your new background!

White Iris Designs said...

LOL...what a display of Pink on a completely Tricked out vehicle!! Too funny!

xinex said...

Wow! I didn't know they actually sell those. Perfect for young girl drivers!...Christine

Hello Mary Lou said...

Very cute stuff!

squawmama said...

Hey my friend... what a cute post. If I were a young girl you can bet I would bling up my car with all those rindstones and pinkness... How cute! Have a spectacular Saturday...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Tomarie said...

Ahhhhh...I love all the PINKNESS!! I had to laugh at the idea of putting some of this in our truck and getting dh's reaction when he saw it! LOL Cute post!:-) L~

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Now, you need a cute little pink bug to put it in!

Happy Pinkness...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Loved all the pink car accessories. I really like the flip-flop carseat covers.
Hugs, Terrie

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Ann, I meant to say: your blog looks great. I can see you have been really busy. And now you have it all figured out!
Hugs, Terrie

Happy To Be said...

GM Ann...love all your PINK car stuff today and girl I use to have a 1972 PINK Pinto..had it for 15 years..people would stop and try and order Mary Kay make up from me..Told my late DH in 1971 all I wanted for Christmas was a tube of PINK lipstick inside the glove box of a RED Pinto...well men can screw up a ham sandwich..I did get a tube of RED lipstick and a PINK car..And girl he was sp proud..I almosted died when I seen that car in my mama garage with it big red bow on it..but hey my kids never asked to borrow my car..so it had its good points...hope you have a great weekend Ann...how are you feeling girl?? hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Diane said...

The flip flap seats are too cute! Happy Pink Saturday Ann!

Envoy-ette said...

Where was all this stuff when I was single and in my 20's!! LOL! My men folk wouldn't allow it now, but I can dream on your site!

Glenda said...

Something tells me DH wouldn't go for this, but I can tell several people have an interesting imagination.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Ann this was just fun.. Thanks for sharing. Have a super Pink Saturday.
hugs ~lynne~

The Muse said...

LOL yep! And i got your car bra over at my post! LOL 2 funny!

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

I am amazed that you can get all of those pink things for your car! I've never ordered anything for a car I am driving. I just take whatever comes on it, and I'm happy to have it, no matter what the color! Thanks for letting me know there is a whole other world out there. laurie

Joy said...

Wow, I can't imagine what that all would look like on a car! LOL

Nana said...

Wow, that is a lot of pink stuff. Who knew?

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Your pink posts always make me smile! :-) I like the blingy things! :-) Susan

Sandi@ My Yellow Door said...

Wonderful pinks! Happy Pink Day!

Blessings,
Sandi

CC said...

Who could possibly know there was so much pink for us in the auto section..yayyyyyyy. Happy belated Pink Saturday and have a great week.

Lady Katherine said...

That is a lot of pink! Love the bling!

Beverly said...

How fun! Happy Pink Saturday, Ann.