Sunday, January 4, 2009

Making Lemonade From Lemons

My sweet friend Mary of
http://megardengal.blogspot.com/
gave me this award.Do you know

Mary?If you don't,please get to

know her.She is an angel here on

earth.She reflects more of the way

Jesus wants up to act than I truly

believe ,any other human I have

known.et to know her,you'll

quickly know what I mean....

The concept behind this is that

the blog creators have shown

an uncanny knack for silver

linings and making the best of

bad situations (i.e., lemonade
from lemons).
The rules are simply to name

ten sites that reflect this silveR
lining philosophy.
It seems like all
my blogging friends have this

philosophy and it is terriblE
hard to choose just
10-
These awards are always
so hard for me because
their always are so many
deserving of them.Having
said that,my first choice
was easy.It is Lynne of
http://lynnesgiftsfrom
theheart.blogspot.com/
She is like the bunny.
She just keeps going
and going and going.
Whatever life hands her,
she just slices and squeezes
and makes that lemonade.
If you don't know Lynne
please stop by and visit,
she's special.
My second choice is
Mary Lou @
http://buttercreamcottage.blogspot.com/
This is a new friend,but
I'm usually a good judge
of character.She seems
to really go to the ends
of the earth for anyone.
She seems content to
have the lemons,if she
has your friendship.
Please go visit her,it
will make her day.She's
so very nice.
My third choice is Riet @
http://quiltinnstitchinglady.blogspot.com/
She is also a new friend.
She is from Holland.Bless her
sweet heart.She is blogging
everyday,trying her best.I
think she's doing a super
job.Not only learning our
language,but our alphabet
and our way.Our slang is
enough to confuse anyone.
But she makes that lemonade
everyday and just keeps on
trying.Please visit her also.
She's a remarkable lady.
My fourth choice most of
you do know .It is Diane @
http://fourpawsco.blogspot.com/
She is always so up and so
happy.Always making every-
one else feel good.Oh to have
that ability.She is one in a
million.
My fifth choice is Tara @
http://kidzorg.blogspot.com/
2009/01/prayer-of-st-francis.html
This lady is,has got to be
an angel.She was handed a
bushel of lemons.She turned
right around with a song in
her heart and made the best
lemonade you ever tasted.She
is a superwoman.She has had
more handed to her in one day
that alot of us have in our
lives.What does she do,but
go out and help others.God
bless you Tara,the world
needs more just you.
if you don't know Tara visit
her.Maybe a little of her
will rub off on the rest of us.
My sixth choice is Nana @
http://www.kidzrecipez.blogspot.com/
She is Taras mom or mother-
in-law.I have never asked.They
both share the same problems
and blessings.But Nana takes
out her frustrations cooking up
luscious meals and making
awesome lemonade.
My seventh is Squawmama@
http://adventureswithtassie.blogspot.com/
This precious lady after lifes
normal pains and trials,finally
retires.BAMMMMM Cancer....
But she kicked it instead of it
kicking her.Once again,she's
making awesome lemonade.
And my last,but as they say,
Not least....is Kymber @
Due to a job change for her
husband
kymber
had to move.Leave behind her
friends,family,and virtually
start again.She is furnishing
her house totally again,on a
tight budget.And to make matters
worse,she's a new empty-
nester.We all know how that
feels.But...she is taking those
lemons and making awesome
lemonade.It has been a real
struggle for her.but she's
shining through.Please
visit her @
http://anewdaydawningforkymber.blogspot.com/

AND NOW A NEW

GIVEAWAY THAT

JUST HAPPENS

TO HAVE THE

SAME NAME.

THIS LADY IS

GIVING AWAY A

$200.00

GIVEAWAY.GO

SEE HER @
http://sunshineandlemonade.blogspot.com/

11 comments:

Buttercream Cottage said...

Thank you so much!

Nana said...

I wondered where the heck you went. Welcome back.

Nana said...

Ann you are too sweet. I saw your comment over on kids and was so excited to know you still exsisted that I didn't even read your post. I read my comments and saw your comment and this is getting confusing. Thank you!!! Thank you also for your very kind remarks on both my and Tara's behalf. I am Tara's MIL,but she couldn't be more of a daughter if she tried!

tara @ kidz said...

Thanks so much Ann! You are such a sweetheart! This is the best way I can think of to start off the New Year - to read such beautiful words and compliments. Thank you. I'm glad you like Nana's kitchen too. I was lucky enough to already have a great mother, then I married into Nana's family and got a great mother-in-law too. I am blessed beyond words, that is where I find all the sugar to add to my lemons and make lemonade!

Riet said...

Oh Ann you are so sweet, giving me this award. Thank you so much and thank you for your sweet words. This is the first award I ever received and I am so honoured

Glenda said...

Bad things happen to good people sometimes, but they don't wallow in self pity. They do the best they can to salvage as much as possible from the situation and move on to better things.
As Scarlett O'Hara said "tomorrow is another day". And we can always hope it will be better than yesterday.

lvroftiques said...

Congrats on the lemonade award Ann. Ypou are a true "lemonade" maker!! I am inspired by you. And isn't that Mary Ellen the sweetest?!! Vanna

kymber said...

(((Ann)))
Sweetheart! You are truly the best! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments today! I really needed it and you always seem to know when to rush in with your love and kindness. I value my newfound friendship with you so much.

Thanks also for the award - it was nice of you to think of me. I will post about it tomorrow
Blessings to you!
Kymber

Diane said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you! You are so sweet to think of me! ☺♥☺ Diane

prof en retraite said...

Oh Ann...congrats on the award! You certainly deserve it!...Debbie

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Awwww Ann, Thank you so much darling for thinking of me.. I am so humbled and honored.. You say the sweetest things.. I'll be posting this soon.. hugs dear friend.. ~lynne~