Sunday, January 18, 2009

A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING








check this out,a $160.00 rug with your initial on it.
Go see for yourself.
YOU KNOW NOTHING MAKES ME
HAPPIER THAN A NEW AWARD.
THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU
HAVE MADE IT IN THIS NEW
BLOGGING WORLD.WHEN YOUR
PEERS NOT ONLY ACCEPT YOU,
BUT LOVE YOU.KYMBER,THIS
TRULY MAKES MY HEART SWELL.
THANK YOU.MY CUP RUNNETH
OVER...










THIS IS SONDRA.SHE HAS
A NEW GIVEAWAY EVERY
WEEK TO GET HER NEW BLOG
KICKED OFF.SHE IS SO
NICE.PLEASE GO VISIT
HER























http://themanyshadesofpink.blogspot.com/








a href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com

Your Word is "Peace"




You see life as precious, and you wish everyone was safe, happy, and taken care of.

Social justice, human rights, and peace for all nations are all important to you.



While you can't stop war, you try to be as calm and compassionate as possible in your everyday life.

You promote harmony and cooperation. You're always willing to meet someone a little more than halfway.
What's Your Word?

11 comments:

Glenda said...

My word came out to be peace also.
Have a peaceful Sunday.

Sondra Behne' said...

Hello Anne...again...thanks a million for promoting my blog and contest...your much too sweet.

prof en retraite said...

Hey Ann! My word was Peace, also! You are so sweet to help Sondra get started! Have a great day...hugs..Debbie

squawmama said...

Good Morning Ann... Hope you and your honey are doing well today... we are still over at the RV show and I haven't been on very much... BUT we are having a great time... Yes Chris & I have been best friends for 20 years.... we do a lot together and use to travel all summer together but the last few years we have had different itineraries... we leave for 6 months or more and they go for 2 to 5 months .... They have a lot of grandkids who keep them around with all their graduations and events... LOL Have a good or... Love ya

Donna

The Muse said...

Thanks for Pink Saturday fun, glad to hear from you~thank you too for your wonderful encouragement!

I am not covered up with pink here LOL so that SAT was a stretch for me!! :) LOL

I am running behind on my comments as I have been traveling for work :)


i really do love that monogram rug!

kymber said...

Ann,
You deserve the award my friend! You are such a sweet and gentle friend to us all. Congrats.
Blessings on your day,
Kymber

nikkicrumpet said...

Thanks for letting us know about the contests...and congrats on your award!!

Tiffany said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hi.

Tomarie said...

I took the test and I'm "Peace" also. :-) (It's so much nicer to just have peace around us isn't it? :-)) L~

Miss Janice said...

Congrats on your award. I love the monogrammed rug!

tara @ kidz said...

I love that rug! And congrats on your awards!

My word for 09 is joy.