Friday, January 30, 2009

FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO FRIDAY
























I really had problems today,every picture I
wanted to blog about I couldn't
find.Then I finally found this one
but, I apologize Grandma

had to come to.She said

we both go or he can't go.

So.....
Todays Favorite
Family Foto Friday
hosted by our lovely
and sweet Ms
Deborah @
http://picturespotspens.blogspot.com/
starts back in 1955.
Yep,I'm THAT old.
This is the year I
became an aunt.And
here's the proof.
This is my beloved
nephew.His name was
Perry.He was my oldest
sisters son.
I thought he hung the
moon.We played together,
after he could walk of course.
We were more like brother and
sister.
This picture is at the old home
place.Back in the hills of Alabama.
Don't you think I'm cute?My
sisters were alot older than me
so he was really my only play
mate.He was a truly special
person.
Thank you for coming by and
seeing more of my history.
Please go check out the other
participants.You can either take
the link after Ms Deborahs name
or the link in the top side bar.
They're waiting fo you.......

15 comments:

Kristen said...

Great photos! It's nice to see them and learn more about your history!

Connie said...

Thank you for letting me know!!! I'll fix it immediately, honey. I do apologize.
Smocohes,
Connie

splummer said...

Hi!
Great Family Photos!! You look very happy in that photo! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Happy To Be said...

Great Photos Ann..and Yes I will do your Sunday thing..when you get it up..hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Teresa Porter said...

Hi Ann,

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving your sweet comments. I have to admit, I wasn't too sure about posting THAT part of my history. Yikes!

I adore that photo of your Grandmother. Just beautiful.

Teresa

Moonlight Hollow Musings said...

Sweet photo! I would be interested to know if you and Perry remain close today.

Malisa

Joy said...

Terrific photos Anne!

Hello Mary Lou said...

Great photo and story.

mbkatc230 said...

Don't you just love going through old family pictures? Great photos and story, it's neat to get to know more about you. Hugs, Kathy

xinex said...

Hi Ann, you are so cute and so is your nephew and so does your grandmother. I wish I had a picture of my grandma too. The only pic I have is a picture of a picture...Christine

squawmama said...

Hi Ann... Great photo of you and your nephew Perry. The picture of your grandmother is priceless... Wonderful family photos dear friend...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Rose Haven said...

Cute photos.

Thanks so much for your visit and encouraging words. I'm feeling MUCH better now. But, I do need to take some time away and get my TO DO list done!!!

We'll be praying.

~Blessings,
Jan

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

I always enjoy looking at your photos Ann and hearing the stories!

You mentioned Vanna with my Crown blog and I have come by several times to see where she is- Do you have any news? I miss her and am concerned - I hope everything is ok and she is just needing to take a breather.

blessings
mary

Glenda said...

I think it is very interesting that you and your nephew grew up as contemporaries. Siblings today are usually fairly close in age.
My Mother was the last of seven children and the youngest next to her was 14 when she was born.

Mother was reared along with her niece whose Mother had died with cancer. They were very close also, as you and your nephew were. I don't think this happens too frequently today. I think family planning may have something to do with it.

Chatelaine said...

Love, love, love that pink beaded lamp. Just beautiful!

My first Pink Saturday. Nice to meet you!