Sunday, December 14, 2008
























WELCOME TO THE PARTY.GRAB A DRINK
AND SOME COOKIES AND LET'S HAVE SOME
FUN.OUR SWEET AND FUNNY HOSTESS HAS
MADE SURE OF THAT.CIELO HAS SINGLE
HANDEDLY PLOTTED THIS ENTIRE PARTY.
PLEASE---CHECK OUT HER BLOG TO SEE
TREASURES AROUND THE WORLD @
http://houseinroses.blogspot.com/
BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN AND SEE OUR
HOSTESS NIGHT BEFORE LAST TRYING
TO FLY BY THAT BEAUTIFUL FULL MOON.

ALSO,PLEASE GO BY TARAS BLOG @

http://kidzorg.blogspot.com/

SHE HAS AN AMAZIBG VIDEO OF THE

NATIVITY.























MY FIRST LITTLE
TREASURE . SHE RARELY IS
ALLOWED TO COME OUT OF THE
CABINET
SHE IS HOUSED IN.I HAVE HAD HER FOR MANY
YRS.SHE WAS GIVEN TO ME BY A DEAR FRIEND
YRS AGO.SHE IS A DOLFI FROM ITALY.MY
FRIEND SAID SHE REMINDED HER OF ME.YOU
KNOW,MY BIRDS,HA.
























THIS I SUPPOSE IS MY TREASURE OF
TREASURES.I HAVE HAD IT ALSO FOR
ALONG TIME.IT IS BRONZE AND SOOOO
HEAVY.IT IS OF COURSE A MOM SITTING
ON A STUMP WITH HER SON AT HER SIDE.
AND SHE HAS A SPARROW IN HER HAND.
AW---------IS IT NOT ME????THE ONLY
NAME ON IT IS "CONFIDENCE."I WOULD
LOVE TO KNOW WHO MADE IT.BUT AS
OF YET,NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW THE
ARTIST.

























THIS LAURIE,MY FRIEND, ADORES.THIS IS
"DOROTHY"BY JOHN SINGER
SARGENT.I PAINTED THIS YEARS AGO
WHEN I COULD STILL PAINT.THE STORY
GOES-OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE
CAMERAS.SO DOROTHY HAD TO POSE
FOR HOURS.I GUESS SHE WASN'T TOO
HAPPY ABOUT THAT.THUS THE CUTE
SMIRK ON HER LITTLE FACE.HA









AND ONE MORE....MY MIRROR.AND ONE
MORE TIME-----BIRDS,I KNOW,I LIVE
IN A "BIRD HOUSE".HA BUT YOU HAVE TO
ADMIT,IT IS LOVELY.YOU CAN'T REALLY
SEE THE DETAIL,BUT IT HAS GORGEOUS
BIRDS CARVED ON IT.

15 comments:

Glenda said...

Everything looks wonderful, but I'm with Laurie on this one. My favorite is the picture you did of Dorothy. You did a splendid job on your "copy" and also on the framing. Beautiful work.

kymber said...

Beautiful treasures Ann!
Your house is so lovely - You have such beautiful things.
Thanks for stopping by and commenting about my little girl doggy Ginger. I appreciate all of the sweet comments that you leave me - they really brighten my day. I, too used to have a sweet bird "companion". Her name was Noel and she was a cockatiel. She was the sweetest bird and very loving. Birds make wonderful companions - and have such big personalities!
Have a great day,
Kymber

ann said...

thank you both.you're both soo sweet...ann

Nihal said...

Each of them are very nice.
However pink candles are so lovely to me, I'm drawn to them with no excuse:) Am I too romantic;)
Hope your having a Happy Pink Weekend, blessings.

Bo said...

Wonderful treasures you've shown us Ann! ;-) Bo

Tomarie said...

Hi Ann~~I am always so amazed at what beautiful treasures you have! I LOVE the Dolfi! She's very me too! (Teehee!) You are such a wonderful painter..I just love "Dorothy".
You've got such a knack for finding beautiful things! L~

kymber said...

Ann,
The You Tube video you recommended brought tears to my eyes and gave me goosebumps. The song "Breath Of Heaven" is very special to me. I had the opportunity to sing it as a solo in church years ago. It was my first solo and it meant so much to me to share it. Every time I hear it, it reminds me of how much the Lord means to me in my life. Thank you for sharing it with me today - I was very blessed by it.
Kymber

Diane said...

Hi Ann! I agree, my favorite is the picture of Dorothy.

When you have a chance, please visit me to pick up The Christmas Spirit Award.

☺♥☺ Diane

Shelia said...

Hi Ann! Oh, how I love your treasures! Your home is very pretty too! That little painting is adorable. Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

CIELO said...

Thanks for participating in "World of Treasures and for all you did to make this a fun event..

cielo

laurie said...

Ann, what beautiful treasures you posted today, but especially MY pouty little girl! Oh, I've missed her, since I haven't been able to get around on RMS! Thank you so much for putting her here where I can come visit her any time! laurie

xinex said...

Oh I love all your pretties, Ann! That painting is amazing, you sure have some talents! And that bronze lamp. I want it!...Christine

Buttercream Cottage said...

Beautiful! Your house must be gorgeous.

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Ann, I am a lamp nut ! And I LOVE your lamp ! It is gorgeous !

lvroftiques said...

Girlfriend that french lamp makes my heart go pitter patter!! What a beauty!! And I too love your painting of Dorothy!! You are a treasure hunter artist (and owner) supreme! Vanna