Monday, December 1, 2008

TAG #2

I WAS ALSO TAGGED BY DEB AT THE COTTAGE.I FEEL SO VERY SPECIAL BY BEING TAGGED TWICE.THANK YOU BOTH LADIES FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO WELCOME TO BLOGVILLE.SHE TAGGED ME TO NAME 6 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF.AND HERE ARE THE RULES...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1.ABOUT 3 YRS AGO I WAS PETRIFIED TO TURN ON A COMPUTER.I THOUGHT I WOULD BLOW IT UP OR SOMETHING.NOW,I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ONE.I STILL CANNOT DO SOO MUCH.YOU CAN TELL,MY WORDS GO EVERY WHICH WAY.BUT I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR DOING THIS WELL.

2.EVEN THOUGH RMS IS REALLY A MESS THESE DAYS.I AM SO THANKFUL TO THEM.THROUGH RMS IT HAS LEAD ME TO MAKING SO MANY WONDERFUL FRIENDS.INTO CHAT ROOMS,AND NOW BLOG LAND.THERE'S ALWAYS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING.HAD RMS CONTINUED TO BE "NORMAL"I WOULDN'T HAVE VENTURED OUT AND GONE TO CHAT WORLD OR BLOG LAND.HA

3.I USED TO BE A PROFESSIONAL PAINTER.I COPIED THE MASTERS FOR THE MOST PART.I SO ENJOYED IT.IT WAS LIKE GOING INTO ANOTHER WORLD,WHERE ALL IS PEACEFUL AND BEAUTIFUL.

4.WHEN I ALSO WAS ABOUT 1.5 YRS OLD.THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A BUSY YEAR.HA.A ROOSTER DRUG ME UNDER THE HOUSE.I PROBABLY FOLLOWED HIM UNDER THERE.HE SPURRED ME COMPLETELY THROUGH MY SKIN ABOUT 8 OR 9 PLACES.I AM 59 I STILL HAVE THE SCARS.BUT THEY LOOK LIKE DIMPLES.I AM SO LUCKY,HE COULD'VE GOTTEN MY EYES.MY MOM SAID THEY HAD ROOSTER AND DUMPLINGS THAT NIGHT.IT WASN'T THE POOR OLD ROOSTER FAULT.HE WAS JUST PROTECTING HIS TURF.

5.I CANNOT REMEMBER THE SIX THINGS I HAD ORIGINALLY.SO I'LL HAVE TO IMPROVISE.SPEAKING OF:MY MEMORY IS BECOMING SOMETHING OF A MEMORY.I HAVE TO WRITE DOWN MOST EVERYTHING BUT MY NAME TO REMEMBER.I CAN STILL REMEMBER WHO I AM.SO FAR.
I REALLY THOUGHT I MAYBE GETTING SENILE UNTIL I GOT A JOKE ABOUT MENOPAUSE.NOW I FEEL LIKE I'M RIGHT IN TRACK.

6.I TOO AM INSECURE.LYNNE SPOKE OF IT.I THINK EVERYONE HAS A TOUCH OF IT.WE ALL NEED LOVE AND TO BE EXCEPTED.


I HAVE TAGGED:ELLEN FROM HTTP://LITTLE HEDDA HOPPER ALL GROWN UP

AND SHIRLEY FROM HTTP://SWEET ROMANTIC NOTIONS.

AND BLOSSOM FROM HTTP://INTERIOR ROOMS.

AND LORRIE FROM HTTP:.. A VIEW FROM MY DOOR.

AND JOY FROM HTTP://JOY TO THE BLOG.

AND KYMBER FROM HTTP:// A NEW DAY DAWNING.

9 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Ann I resisted computers for the longest time! I couldn't imagine why anyone would want one! Then my DH decided for me by buying me one for Christmas. Well there was no turning back...now I can't imagine living without one! I have met so many wonderful people, and you are at the top of that wonderful people list! And I'm not one bit surprised you were an artist Ann, your paintings are wonderful! I'm so glad that darn rooster and cess pool didn't get ya! Vanna

Joy said...

Ann, thanks for thinking of me. :o)

nikkicrumpet said...

I know the pain Ann...I had my post strangely disappear last night too. I was typing away and all of a sudden the lines I typed just disappeared..along with the pictures I had downloaded. I think blogger was having some real problems last night. I took all my rooms off RMS about 3 weeks ago. I used the nikkicrumpet nick on RMS...in fact that's where it came from. I posted pictures of most of my rooms on my blog...so I took them off RMS

Shelia said...

I"m so glad you learned how to use a computer!! Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lorrie said...

Hi Ann,thanks for the tag! I will try to post my answers soon--life is crazy right now at my house. I love reading your random facts and learning more about you. I'm glad you've made it to blog land and are having a good time here!

Anonymous said...

My goodness dear you have had quite a life. I am sad about your three Dad's that must of been very sad. Isn't it something what these computers have brought into our lives? I am with Vanna, now I can't imagine not having mine right by my side most of the day. Hope you are feeling better. Love, Cindy

"Blossom" said...

Ann, your so right about my grandchildren. They are each very special to me and my husband. I can't go by one day with talking to a least one of them. Thank you for stopping over, come anytime.
blossom

nikkicrumpet said...

I just read your comment...You are too funny....and If I'm a queen...how come I don't have a dang tiara??? I gotta get me one of those! I hope you had a wonderful day today!!

Anonymous said...

Good point, though sometimes it's hard to arrive to definite conclusions