Monday, December 15, 2008

MY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT AWARD

This is a very special award dedicated to having wonderful Christmas spirit!Diane of fourpawsandco.gave me this wonderful award.. Thank you very much Diane.You can visit this sweet lady @ http://fourpawsco.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-favorite-tabletop-tree-and-christmas.html
~~~~~Here are the rules for the Christmas award:
You must be a true Christmas lover to receive this award.The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas.You must link back to the person who gave you the award.You must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But, you must pass it on to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment.
~~~~~My favorite things:

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS

THE FEELINGS INSIDE ME AROUND CHRISTMAS

THE CHILDREN'S SMILES AND ANTICIPATION

THE JOY EVERYWHERE

KINDNESSES NOT NORMALLY SHOWN

I PASS THIS TO ANYONE THAT LOVES CHRISTMAS

16 comments:

squawmama said...

Hi Ann... Loved your answers... They were gret ones... Also Thanks for tagging me... I don't mind at all... Love that people think of me when they do that... Have a fun filled day...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

profenretraite said...

Hi Ann...Conngrats on your award! You certainly desreve it! We can see your Christmas spirit through your blog! Have a great day...Debie

Riet said...

HI Ann. Tou tagged me? I don't know what that is. I am Dutch and I am not that good in English to understand it all. And I haven't been blogging very long to know all about it. If you can explain and I understand I would be grateful to you.

profenretraite said...

Oh Ann..You are too funny! I understand about the bird being the "man" around the house. My Baby Kitty, whom I bottle-fed from birth, is the only man around my house and is like my son...lol...Have a great day...Debbie

Buttercream Cottage said...

Congrats!

Riet said...

HI Ann. Hopefully you don't mind but I like to pass at this tag. I promiss I will be getting in to this and read more tags but these days I am too busy to think . In the new year I hope to know a lot more . LOL Thanks anyway.

Glenda said...

Well deserved award. Display it proudly.

Chari said...

Hi Girlfriend...

Just stopping in to say "Hi"...and give you a big hug!!! How are you doing my friend? Hope that you had a great weekend! Hey, I just heard that Houston got snow on the 10th...so funny! Have you gotten any yet?

Merry Christmas...
Love ya,
Chari

Tomarie said...

Ann,
I think my favorite one on your list is the one about kindnesses not usually being shown. I often think the world would be a kinder, gentler place if we all kept that going year round!
Congrats on your awards gf! :-)
L~

lvroftiques said...

Anniepoo you made me cry!! I was so touched by your comment. I don't think I've ever heard sweeter words, and I don't think I've ever known a sweeter person than you! You are an absolute treasure my friend! I love you!And I thank God for you! Vanna

Nana said...

Hi Ann... 20 degrees in Texas? What the...? You better go get some candy to keep you warm tonight.

nikkicrumpet said...

Great answers...especially the "kindness not normally shown" that is such a good one...but when you're standing in those long lines at the stores...people should try a little kindness!!! YIKES it's getting mean out there!

tara @ kidz said...

Ditto. Love it. =)

Diane said...

Oh Ann, you're such a sweetheart! I loved your answers. ♥ Diane

laurie said...

Ann, that Minnie Mouse clock is adorable! Of course, I really NEED that music box Santa!! And I loved your Christmas list. laurie

Denise said...

Congrats on your award.