Monday, December 15, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN.

YEP.I'VE BEEN TAGGED.HERE ARE THE RULES:

directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.TAGGED BY; LaaLaa.


I ALSO DON'T LIKE THE DOORS OPEN WHEN I SLEEP.



I HAVE TO----------SLEEP WITH A FAN ON.THE NOISE HUMS ME TO SLEEP.



I HAVE 25 BIRDS.



I ALSO HAVE A PET ROOSTER.



I TOO WANT THINGS CLEANNNNNNNNNNNN.



I LOVE VICTORIAN AND SHABBY CHIC STYLE.



I HAVE BECOME A BLOG-AHOLIC.



I SCRAPBOOK EVERYTHING.



I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT COLOR MY HAIR TRULY IS.



SINCE RETIREMENT,THE DAYS FLY BY.



IMY COLLECTIONS ARE GETTING WORSE.



I HAVE TO ---SLEEP WITH A BODY PILLOW.



I ALSO HAVE TO ----SLEEP WITH A DOWN PILLOW.



I REALLY DON'T CARE FOR JEWELRY.EEKKKKKKKK.



I LOVE THE SPRING.



I HATE BEING COLD.











    I DID IT,I DID IT,.NANANANANA.......










    NOW THE HARDER PART.WHO TO CHOOSE AND WHY.....


    VANNA@http://lvroftiques.blogspot.com
    BO@http://blinksnwinksfrombrown-eyes.blogspot.com/
    JILL@ http://jillsbelieveitornot.blogspot.com/
    SQAWOMEN@mailto:SQAWOMEN@http://adventureswithtassie.blogspot.com/
    RIET@mailto:RIET@http://quiltinnstitchinglady.blogspot.com/
    GABRIELA@http://gabrieladelworth-blog.blogspot.com/2008/12/gift-wrap-combinations-trendy-green.html
    GLENDA@mailto:GLENDA@http://dabofthisandthat.blogspot.com/
    G.@http://doves2day.blogspot.com/










    13 comments:

    Hootin' Anni said...

    Well, hello Ann! A fellow Texan. It's always nice to meet Texas people...we are a special breed [tho I'm not native Texan, I got here as quickly as I could...retired here. Go figure!!]

    I too love to sleep with a fan on...a ceiling fan. Even when the A C is going...the fan makes the air circulate and the 'hum' as you say lulls me to sleep.

    Great work on the tag.
    Happy Monday.

    ann said...

    Hi folks,please notice,before this tag is a video i'd like you to see...Ann

    Bo said...

    Good morning Ann...I loved reading things about you on your tag..and thank you so very much for thinking of me to tag. However, I recently completed this very one and at the risk of boring everyone to death, I hope you'll accept my thanks for your thoughtfulness and not repeat the tag. Big hug, ;-) Bo

    profenretraite said...

    Hi Ann...You are just too sweet and popular! I loved your random things. I didn't know that you have 25 birds! Are they inside birds? I bet you have a very chirpy and cheerful home! Hello to your rooster from all of my "faux" ones...Debbie

    Glenda said...

    I think you mean the Nativity video. I watched it yesterday. It is very special.
    Loved learning more about you. You are a very interesting person.

    Glenda said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Glenda said...

    The last link didn't work. I'm going to try one more time.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icilgwdHiZg

    lvroftiques said...

    Anniepoo thank you so much for tagging me! I too need some white noise to sleep. And...dare I say this....I'm not a big jewelry person either! Much to the chagrin of my family. Everybody else is jewelry crazy.....I'm antique crazy! So at least the "crazy" part still stands! Lol!! I'll try to get goin' with this as soon as I can. I find even the simplest things challenging in blogland!I love you Anniepoo!*blows kiss* Vanna

    Tomarie said...

    Hi Anniepoo!
    I knew you loved birds but I don't think I realized you had 25!! Wow~that's very COOL!!
    I hear ya on the jewelry thing..I used to wear it lots..but now I don't like the "feel" of it against my skin!
    Hope you're having a great day! L~

    laurie said...

    I just read your last two posts at one time, and so interesting to learn new things about you. I also sleep with a fan on year round. If we travel, I have to take a fan with me, because I have to have that noise to fall asleep! laurie

    Glenda/MidSouth said...

    Are all your birds inside? I have birdcages, but not live birds. I will respond to being tagged at a latter time - gotta figure that one out.

    Jill said...

    Hi Ann! I can't sleep with out a fan on. Actually 2 fans! The ceiling fan and a stand up, plus central air! I guess I just need an igloo! It will save me some electric!

    Denise said...

    This was fun.