Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have I got a surprise for yall!This is our hostess today.

LAST NIGHT MY HUBBY AND I WERE LOOKING AT THE MOON.YOU KNOW IT WAS CLOSER TO THE EARTH LAST NIGHT SO IT LOOKED HUGE.I WENT BACK INSIDE ANS THERE WAS AN E-MAIL FROM MY FRIEND CIELO.HERE'S WHAT SHE SENT:

not yet... I'm putting on my witchie boots.... Wait, can't find my boom now... guess I'll have to ride my bike to the moon... sending you a preview here as an attachment... ;) Look at the moon again in 5 minutes...


NOW WE KNOW,HAHAHA.THIS IS CIELO FROM THE

HOUSE OF ROSES.SHE ALSO HS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR.

5 comments:

Tomarie said...

Teehee! Love those boots!! She seems like she's just GOTTA be a lota fun! :-)
I knew the moon was supposed to be really "big" last night...but I forgot and slept right through it! :-)
Love ya! L~

splummer said...

Hi!
That's so funny!! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my place.

Sherrie

profenretraite said...

Ann...You have such beautiful things! I especially love the painting that you did...it's amazing! The little statue of the mother and child is so touching. I hope you had a great wekend.Take care of yourself...Debbie

laurie said...

Well, I missed this post too! So cute! laurie

Buttercream Cottage said...

That is great! She has got to be a blast to have as a friend. That moon was huge!