Monday, December 29, 2008

HAS THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU AND WIN A KEURIG

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A
QUESTION.IT MAY SOUND
STRANGE.LET ME EXPLAIN.
NEARLY TWENTY YEARS
AGO,I DREAMT OF THE
LORDS COMING.I'M NOT
SURE.I THINK IT WAS
JUST ME GOING TO
HEAVEN OR HIS NEXT
RETURN.(IT WAS A
DREAM).HA.
I USED TO BE A MANI-
CURIST,AND WORKED
ON SEVERAL PSCHIATRIST
OVER THE YEARS.OF
COURSE NO ONE KNOWS.
BUT I REMEMBER
TELLING THE STORY.OH ,I
COULD REMEMBER IT
FOR DAYS.THE COLORS,
GOD WAS GORGEOUS.
HE HAD LONG FLOWING
WHITE HAIR,WITH
JESUS AT HIS SIDE.ALL
THE ANGELS WERE AROUND
THEM.AND THE MUSIC,
AW------------.I STILL
THINK I CAN REMEMBER
THE BLUES OF THE
SKY.
THE DOCTOR ASKED
ME IF I HAD BEEN
SICK.NOPE.IT WAS A
DREAM THAT SEEMING-
LY CAME OUT OF NO-
WHERE.
I TRULY THINK I
REMEMBERED THE
DETAILS OF THAT
DREAM LONGER THAN
ANY OTHER.
THE DOCTOR SAID,
IT WAS TRULY
AMAZING.SHE HAD
KNOWN NO ONE IN
HER LIFE TO EVER
HAVE THIS DREAM.
ALOT OF YOU KNOW
I HAD A BRUSH
WITH DEATH ABOUT
SIX MONTHS AGO,BUT
BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
TRULY,AND GREAT
DOCTORS,I AM TRULY
DOING FABULOUS.
WELL I HAD THE
DREAM A FEW NIGHTS
AGO AGAIN.IT WAS
TOTALLY DIFFERENT.
BUT GOD CAME AGAIN.
I WOULD LIKE TO ASK,
HAS THIS EVER<>


Win a Keurig Platinum Brewing System and $50 worth of K-cups

Check out

<" It's Saturday and normally we would do a Saturday Spotlight but because SITS is slow right now, with the holidays winding down, we thought we would take today to announce our prize for January. Do you love coffee? Or tea? How about Chai? Maybe some hot chocolate? What if there was a brewer that could brew all of the above. ONE brewer that did it all one glorious cup at a time. That's what a Keurig does! "The Platinum offers the full spectrum of features including Auto On/Off, Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature Control and the "Set Your Favorite Cup Size" option. The largest available 60 oz. removable water reservoir holds up to ten cups before refilling and the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs. The sleek, award-winning design is a unique footprint among Keurig's line of home brewing systems and includes both a blue lit water reservoir and blue lit LCD display." Here's the full scoop on the Keurig Platinum Brewer. And Keurig is nice enough to be giving away one of their top of the line Platinum Brewing Systems on SITS (a retail value of $199.99)!!! Tiffany and Heather will be throwing in $50 towards an assortment of K-cups. So, if you're not a coffee drinker then you can buy tea or hot chocolate. All of the K-cups are big name brands too like Celestial Seasonings, Ghirardelli, and Caribou Coffee. First, go to Keurig's website and look around. Learn a little more about the benefits of all of their great brewing systems and their K-cups. Come back here and leave us a comment to enter. Post about this contest on your blog and you'll earn five extra entries!!

">

16 comments:

Blueberry Buttons said...

I don't think your crazy. I have had some weird ones but I have never had one with God. Wish I did! Wonder what that means? I like your post, it makes me stop and think!
Cheryl
Happy New Year!!

kymber said...

Ann,
Wow - you are up early too huh?

What a joy that must have been to receive such a wonderful dream from the Lord like that! To be able to get a glimpse of what He must look like - a glimpse of heaven. To be able to stand in His presence - What a blessing!

I have never had such a dream. I can imagine how it could be a little bit overwhelming - but something to hold onto and remember that's for sure!

Hope you are having a fun and restful holiday.
Blessings to you my friend!
Kymber

squawmama said...

Good Morning Ann... What an interesting dream... No I can't say that I have ever had a dream like that one... I am usually locked in a department store or up on stage entertaining people...LOL LOL What does that say for me??? I didn't know about your brush with death... Sorry to hear that... I bet it was a truly uplifting dream for you... You must be blessed... Love ya

(((HUGS)))
Donna

prof en retraite said...

Good Morning Ann...What an amazing dream! No, I've never had one like that. How inspiring that must be! It's like you've had a little peek into Heaven. I didn't know about your brush with death. That was before I started blogging. So glad you are OK! Take good care of yourself, little missy! Happy New Year!...Debbie

Tomarie said...

Ann, what an amazing dream! I think God was blessing you with it because I am sure you have a wonderful and strong faith! I've never had one like that...but SO wish I could!!
Thank you for sharing it! It is NOT crazy...just awe-inspiring!!
Love ya! L~

Amy said...

I have never had a dream like thta, maybe GOD is wanting you to know how wonderful amazing when we are called HOME..ever hear the song I can only imagine by Mercy Me? it really makes ya think I think it will be awesome I ill probably fall to my knees. I would suggest not to overthink the dream just hold it dear to ya

Melissa Miller said...

Oh Ann that is amazing!
I have never dreamed anything like that before.
Glad you are doing better and Happy New Year.
~Melissa :)

Bo said...

I don't think I've ever had such a vivid dream as you described...But thankfully it was about God & not the devil! Take care, ;-) BO

laurie said...

Ann, you must have much more Godly thoughts before going to sleep than I do. I usually don't remember any of my dreams, but if I do remember them, they are nightmares! Your dreams sound wonderful. laurie

Glenda said...

I seldom remember my dreams. What an amazing experience for you.
I don't have a blog so I don't qualify for the Keurig give-a-way.

lvroftiques said...

Oh Ann what a blessing to receive a dream like that!! And not just once!! I have never caught a glimpse of heaven in my dreams but I have had God speak to me many many times. In one he told me to remember that miracles are all around us all the time....We just have to open our eyes and hearts to see them. So I DO see miracles all the time! I see so many of the little things as what they really are MIRACLES of GOD!! And you my friend are a BIG MIRACLE!! And I see you. Vanna

Schotzy said...

Goodness! I dreamed about the raptued once as a very young adult, and then I actually dreamed it just last week. So real both times! I truly believe it won't be long a comin'!Maranatha! Come Lord, Jesus, Come!

nikkicrumpet said...

Can't say that it's ever happened to me. But I am surprised it doesn't happen to a lot of people. I think so many people think about God and heaven so it seems like dreams about it would be pretty common place. As long as they are happy dreams then YAY!

Ellen said...

Hi Ann...I have always wondered what different dreams mean, or do they not even mean anything. My husband always has the weirdest dreams ever.

Thank you for you kind words on my blog. I had such a wonderful time that day with the dolphin. I also would love to meet a penguin up close and personal.

Happy New Year to you and yours..:)Ellen

big hair envy said...

Happy New Year Ann! Your dreams sound fabulous!!!! It's obvious that God has a special purpose in mind for you....I'll bet you just can't wait to find out what it is!! Or, have you already discovered it??? If so, please share:)

The Muse said...

dreams are whispers from heavens messengers :)
Happy New year