Friday, December 5, 2008

FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO FRIDAY.

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER FAVORITE FOTO FRIDAY.THANK YOU FOR COMING.AND THANK YOU TO OUR HOSTESS DEBORAH @HTTP://PICTURESPOTSPANS.BLOGSPOT.COM/FOR HOSTING THIS FUN DAY.PLEASE CHECK OUT ALL THE OTHER ENTRYS AT HER BLOG.I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING."SHE'S GOING TO TALK ABOUT GRANDKID ISN'T SHE?YEP,I JUST GOT THIS PICTURE AND I HAVE TO SHOW IT OFF.YOU KNOW HOW US GRANNYS ARE."

THIS OF COURSE IS WITH
HIS BROTHER,LEVI,WHO
RECENTLY JOINED THE ARMY.


THIS IS THE SCHOOL
PICTURE.I ADDED
ANOTHER PICTURE
BECAUSE IT CAME
OUT SO TINY AFTER
BEING SCANNED.AND
THEIR NANNA DOESN'T
KNOW HOW TO ENLARGE
IT.



\


THIS IS ROBERT TYLER


BETTER KNOWN AS TY.


TY IS 8 YRS.OLD.WHEN


HE WAS IN PRE-SCHOOL


HE GOT AN ID CARD WITH


HIS PICTURE ON IT.HE HAD


A LITTLE GIRLFRIEND AT


SCHOOL.SHE LIKED ANOTHER


BOY,BUT HE WAS CRAZY


ABOUT DONNA.ONE NIGHT HE


CAME UPTO ,MY HUSBAND


AND SAID, "PAPA CAN I BORROW


THE PICK-UP TO TAKE DONNA


DANCING?"HE WAS JUST AS


MATURE THEN AS A 25 YR OLD.


HE THOUGHT BECAUSE HE HAD


AN ID WITH HIS PICTURE ON IT


THAT,THAT WAS A DRIVERS


LICENCE.NEVER MIND THAT


HIS LEGS WERE'NT LONG


ENOUGH OR HE HAD NO IDEA


EVEN WHERE DONNA LIVED.


HE WANTED TO TAKE HER


DANCING.

24 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the expression on his face!

Glenda said...

You have to admire the naivete and innocence of young children. Everything seems so simple to them. Life only gets complicated as you get older. Love the picture, Granny.

Jill said...

Children... what can I say? They say the darndest things! Gotta love them! Sweet pictures!

Bo said...

Hi Ann...I can sure identify with "Granny Pride"...my grandson is the joy of my life! ;-) Bo

Becky said...

Hi Ann, thanks for stopping by. You go to elfyourself.com and follow the steps.

Cool Breeze said...

I hope PaPa gave him a ride.

Sorry you had trouble commenting on my site. Hopefully, it will clear up.

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Ohhh, how cute are they?

Love the dancing memory..thanks for sharing it with us.

Happy To Be said...

Too funny Ann..a young man in love..hugs and smiles Gloria

jeanne said...

Ann, what an adorable story. and he is so cute too. Your son in the Army looks handsome and so young. I pray for his safety if he is sent to war. I pray not.

You are in the drawing Ann. All you have to do is comment. Good luck.

Hugs...Jeanne

ceekay said...

Congratulations on winning the beautiful plate. Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment on my nativities. Enjoy the weekend!

Pug1 said...

Very cute pic of the kids! CHEERS! Michele

Anonymous said...

What sweetie pies! Such a cute story! When my little ones do something cute, I am always praying that I will remember it forever... lately with my bad memory I have just been hoping that I will remember it until I forget it! LOL... This is a great use of a blog, to help us remember the precious things our children and grand children have done. When we forget we can just come back and read about it. Love you, Cindy

lvroftiques said...

Ann that is just sooo sweet!! Never mind the obstacles...he wanted to take her dancing!! Love the pic of Levi and TV. Vanna

nikkicrumpet said...

What a cute story...and he's gonna be so mad at you in a few years for telling it lol.
And I wasn't "man bashing"...I was celebrating their "manliness" LOL

Becky said...

Hey Ann, I think it might say embed, hit that and then I think it asks for your blog address or somthing like that. Good Luck!

profenretraite said...

Ann...What a cute story! Aren't grandkids wonderful?? My grandson is also eight and I'd rather have a hug from him tha anything else on earth!...Debbie

shirley said...

What a Kodak moment. I love when time stands still.
Awesome,
Shirley

Tomarie said...

Oh how cute!! I can just "hear" the seriousness in his little voice! The innocence of babes...how sweet!
Love ya!

Shelia said...

Evening, Ann! What cuties and I loved the story! Kids can be the most funny little creatures, even when they don't intend to be. Thanks for coming to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Diane said...

Awww, what a sweetheart he is!!! I just loved that story. ♥ Diane

Diane said...

Hi Ann, I have an award for you. ♥ Diane

Amy said...

such handsome young men . thank you for sharing, Happy Pink Saturday

twizzis said...

From one Gran to another...and we thought we loved our own kids, huh? Just darling!

Joy said...

What handsome fellows they are!