Sunday, November 16, 2008

LET'S FANTASIZE

AWESOME CANOPY
FABULOUS DAYBED
HEAVENLY CEILING
HEAVENLY BEDROOM

AWESOME WALL DRAPE
TODAY,I'D LIKE TO FANTASIZE FOR AWHILE.I'M ALWAYS SAVING PICTURES OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS I SEE WHETHER IT BE A CHAIR,A BEDROOM,OR EVEN JUST A PILLOW.SOMETIMES I COPY THE ORIGINAL IN MY HOME,OR TRY TO.SOME OF THESE COME FROM RMS,DESIGNER MAGAZINES, OR BOOKS.I CANNOT GIVE ANYONE THE CREDIT FOR THEM BECAUSE WHEN I TOOK THEM I WAS ONLY SAVING THEM FOR MY OWN LITTLE "WISH BOOK".SOME YOU MAY EVEN RECOGNIZE.I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY MY FANTASIES.
I KNOW SUSAN SAID (MOONLIGHT AND MAGNOLIAS) SHE HAS A BOOK SHE HAS HER WISHES IN,I GUESS THIS IS MY WISH BOOK.I HOPE YOU ENJOY A PEEK INTO MY IMAGINARY WORLD.

8 comments:

Glenda said...

I always heard if wishes were horses, we could all take a ride. I say get her hitched up. Wishes are the desires of the heart and to be cherished. Wishes inspire and we all need inspiration.
Wishes beget desire, desire begets action, and action begets results. Don't ever let anybody "rain on your parade".

lvroftiques said...

Well Anniepoo I think we have the same wishes! *winks* I love every one of your inspiration rooms! That heavenly ceiling is TDF!! And girl with your painting talent? You could actually do it! And then you can come to my house and do mine too! I got it started for ya! *winks* (((HUGS))) Vanna

profenretraite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
profenretraite said...

Oops...I can't spell...Ohhhhhh! I'll take the "Fabulous Bedroom" ...the one with the canopy! What beautiful muted colors! I'm afrad I would never leave. Thanks for sharing those...Debbie

Tomarie said...

Aaaaaahhh yes! I'd love to have any one of these bedrooms! Gorgeous!!

laurie said...

I can see why these rooms were in your favs. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. laurie

laurie said...

Forgot to say that I love your cute "Ann's Place" cup cakes! laurie

ann said...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING BY..ANN