Sunday, November 23, 2008

NO BRAINER MEALS

SINCE I'VE GIVEN MY FRIDAYS AWAY TO FAVORITE FAMILY FOTO FRIDAY WHICH EVERYBODY KNOWS IS MY FIRST LOVE.I HAVE TO CONTINUE THE NO BRAINER MEALS.I LOVE THIS CONCEPT.I DO HOPE ROSE DOESN'T MIND.....
TODAY I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU MY HOLIDAY DEVILED EGGS.I HAVE HAD SO MANY PEOPLE EAT THEM THAT DOESN'T LIKE DEVILED EGGS,OR SPINACH OR EVEN BACON.I FOUND THIS RECIPE YEARS AGO AND TWEAKED IT FOR MYSELF.
I START WITH 6 HARD BOILED EGGS.
(MARTHA STUARTS "RECIPE" FOR BOILED EGGS IS THE
EASIEST I'VE EVER USED)START WITH YOUR EGGS IN A
BOILER WITH COLD------ WATER.HEAT TO A BOIL.CUT
THE HEAT OFF.AND WHEN THEY COOL,HARD BOILED.NEVER
FAILS.
1. ANYWAY.6 HARD BOILED EGGS.
2. 1/2 LIB SPINACH-JUST WASH
AND WRING OUT WITH YOUR
HANDS.
3.1/2 LIB CRISPY BACON
4.3TBL.MAYONAISE
I TSP.APPLE CIDER VINEGAR{VERY IMPORTANT}
SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE.

NO NEED TO PUT PARSLEY OR ANYTHING TO GARNISH.THE
GREEN FROM THE SPINACH AND THE BACON APPEARS RED.
VERY HOLIDAY AND SO DELICIOUS AND EASY.

11 comments:

profenretraite said...

Oh Ann..These look so good and so festive! I heard Rachel Ray say that deviled eggs are the best dish to bring somewhere because they are so economical! I think most people love them but don't take the time to make them. Thanks for the recipe...Debbie

Happy To Be said...

GM Ann these do look godd..I think I am the only one in my family that likes deviled eggs..I just got Len to start eating them like 2 years ago..and now he likes them..thanks for sharing...hugs and smiles Gloria

Glenda said...

DH doesn't care for deviled eggs. Therefore I never make them any longer. I will keep this recipe though just in case I decide to make some just for me.

Tomarie said...

Oh YUMMMYYYYY!! I LOVE deviled eggs! I've been know to, ahem, eat a whole plate of them! I love spinach in recipes even though I hate spinach! And the bacon is the best of all! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

laurie said...

Ann, these eggs look so pretty and sound so delicious! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe. laurie

Diane said...

Oh yummm! My mom made the best deviled eggs & mine were never quite as good. Question though, do you use apple cider or apple cider vinegar in yours? ☺ Diane

Diane said...

Thanks Ann! I'm going to try these! ☺ Diane

Lynne said...

Ann.. these look so delicious.. great presentation girlfriend.. they are definetly a staple in our Thanksgiving menu.. thanks so much for sharing this recipe..
hugs ~lynne~

lvroftiques said...

Well I LOVE deviled eggs!! I only have them on special occassions because of the cholesterol but they're sooo yummy!!I've never added vinegar before...but I'll sure be trying it for Thanksgiving! Thanks Ann! Vanna

Ellen said...

Hi Ann..these eggs look so good. I am going to make them, and I'm sure I will be making and taking them often. I go to my inlaws often for dinner, I know they would be a big hit. My Dh is one of 14.

Thank you for visiting my blog today. I added myself to your followers. You can link to my sisters from my blog. Click on the valentine of the two ladies and it will take you there. She just started this week. She collects valentines and going to do her blog on valentines. We do a lot of scrapbooking. Kindredly,EllenL

Susan (Between Naps on the Porch) said...

Wow...those sound awesome! I will definitely try them sometime. Thanks for the recipe, Ann.